Friday, January 22, 2010

My love has gone


My love has gone
even without any sound
disappeared in the dust
falling, falling , falling down

Once I saw you
you’ve kept in my mind
do you remember
great thanks to God’s kind

I couldn’t imagine
things like today could even happen
as I was expressing the miss
you mentioned another person

As clouds soar in the sky
as another blaze shows in your eyes
as I feel the tear used out when I cry
cry for the fact which I can never deny

The past falls to my brain
the days when the love was between
when you cheered for my gain
when we ran in the rain

I see
you caught me
a fear boy
unable to suffer your final hit

What a mean girl
kicked away the love, the miss, as well
related to me
who can’t be more cruel

Love cannot last long
just like the commitment cannot be strong
as the clouds’ cover beyond
as the leaves’ falling to ground

My love has gone
even without any sound
disappear in the dust
falling, falling , falling down…

No comments:

Post a Comment