Monday, July 12, 2010

especally with western accounting

Having noticed the further development of your corporation, nfl football jerseysI wish to candidate for a position in it. Since the financial crisis has crashed the market, I still have full confidence no matter how hard the future will be. ed hardyI sincerely hope you would give me this opportunity and I’m sure I will make every effort to work hard.nike tn1. Strong sense of responsibility for the job i am taking;ed hardy shirts 2. intergrity and honesty towards people;ed hardy clothes
3.Good communication with english language,my english level above professional eight degree, i can speak with foreigners through telephone freely;
4. Familar with accounting procedures, especally with western accounting something will happen
around the wound
It's just some guy I work with